Thursday, February 19, 2009

Why I love America...PART 1

It may be a crappy toliet, but it is FREE!

So I mentioned how you are expected to PAY to go to public bathrooms. At first it was annoying and EXPENSIVE but the fact that there are no lines and the bathrooms are clean allowed me to get over this. BUT, I cannot get over the fact that store were you are shopping also require you to pay to use the bathroom. Can you imagine go to shop at Target and they charged you .50 cent to use the bathroom? I mean you are spending money in the store already. That is not a good look.

1 comment:

  1. Yeah, that's ridiculous. I hear they have some pay toilets in in NYC. Apparently, they're on a timer. If you're still in there after the "grace period," you get the grand honor of being an unwitting participant in the self cleaning of the unit. Spray and all.

    ReplyDelete