Monday, February 16, 2009

Obsessed with....


Anoop Desai...How is he doing on American idol? Deangela, you put me on to him,you know. Mimi will appreciate. He is singing 90s r'n'b. :) Listen to the music, kids. We will work on his eyebrows later.

This boy can sang! Click here.

I also found this clip on youtube of Anoop singing in college. Look how hip-hop has infused academia.

Wow. Click here.

No comment.

All the English t.v. out here sucks (CSI, Mythbusters, etc...boo) so I am on youtube and iTunes more often. The Dutch t.v. shows are kind of cheesey AND I have no idea what they are saying:) I can't find any American Idol clips either. Idol is bootleg, I know, BUT this guy can sing and I love new talent!

P.S. The American Idol judges are openly stupid and racial. Ignore them and listen to him. They are just threatened by the fact that this kid is getting his masters degree and none of them graduated from grade school.

2 comments:

  1. ummmmm i have a comment... OHHHHHHHH MY!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What! Anoop got cut. I'm over this "America votes" stuff.

    ReplyDelete